The proper completion of a project requires accurate and timely production of certification, operation and maintenance manuals and as built documentation.
Contractors need to be managed carefully to ensure this occurs and contractual arrangements need to be in place for the maintenance during the defects liability period of the project. Of note is the requirement to maintain appropriate staffing to ensure the project is actually complete and defect rectification is carried out.
Our project completion expertise
CSI can support your project with the following project completion activities:
- Provide training for end user (usually facilities manager) and team
- Review Contractor’s O&M Manual and As-Built Documentation
- Complete Handover and provide training for other stakeholders
- Manage authority compliance and certification
- Assist in obtaining Practical Completion.
The team at CSI Group will ensure your project completion flow is smooth and with high attention to detail.
Review the project
Fine tune systems and processes