Become a graduate Engineer with CSI
Our purpose is to build up people, and we want to do that with you.
At CSI, our graduates and students have the chance to work on some of the largest, most interesting and complex projects in Australia.
With access to all building services disciplines and the knowledge and experience of the team, you can accelerate your career in the construction industry.
Why choose us?
CSI is a medium sized building services business that provides consulting on construction projects all around Australia. We started just over 10 years ago in Sydney and have enjoyed organic growth in this time.
We are passionate about building services and making sure that the project is completed to the best of our ability. Our team are down to earth, practical and have both technical and on-site knowledge and experience. This is our competitive advantage.
Who should apply?
We are looking for people who want more autonomy and responsibility than other graduate programs. You must be proactive and keen to learn. We love people who want to build positive relationships in the industry, and help other people as much as they can.
You will be working with multiple people on multiple projects, learning from them through on the job training.
CSI has three levels of project team members; services coordinators, services engineers and services managers.
- Services coordinators: graduate and entry level up to five years’ experience, working as the boots on the ground in the thick of projects.
- Services engineers: 5 years + of experience, supervising one or multiple projects.
- Services managers: 10 years + of experience, managing one or multiple projects.
Learning and development opportunities:
- On the job training from a direct supervisor
- Exposure to all building services disciplines in a short period of time
- External training courses
- Regular internal training where we share our knowledge
- Use of a leading project management platform
- Accelerated career development
- Maximum five days per week
- Family friendly flexibility
- Social events
- More autonomy than a larger business
- More impact than a larger business
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Construction management
- Project management